Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Review for the transformers series

When I say the Transforms series, I'm not referring to the beloved cartoon from the 1980s. No, I'm referring to the series of movies directed by the hyper active, explosion loving human known as Micheal Bay. These movies were dumb, they just were, the acting sucked, the screen play was OK, all we had was Shia lebeouf  screaming for petty much the entirety of the films, and he had such an amazing thing to work off of. Yet even then, these movies did so well, each raking in 6 figures per movies. Why you ask, well its simple, Micheal bay has excepted that these movies are dumb and just rolled with it, and it worked. What makes these movies so popular is the amount of over done action, impossible stunts, the amount of explosions, badassery giving from the transformers and a complete disregard for physics (but then again what movie does). I mean in the newest one, we get to see Optmis prime riding a giant transformer T-Rex!



its pretty dumb and we all know it but it is still awesome. In this sense Micheal Bay is  genius, in his own way i mean of course, but when you think about it, its kinda of true. He has figured out a way to make movies that everyone knows will probably be crap but yet no matter how many of these movies that he puts out, chances are there will be millions of people to eat it all up and give there money to see something that has already been done in the past movie or just another variation . All in all I cant say much about it tho because I myself have seen these movies and I personally kinda enjoyed them, so this just my opinion.

1 comment:

  1. I like them too.
    Is it possible to stretch out the space in which the blog itself occurs? Right now it is awful narrow.

    ReplyDelete